Action and Financing Plan
In Cameroon :
1. The first priority is the equipment of the essentials for the facility, so that the children and can feel safe .
2. The facility is intended to maintain a constant care of the residents.
3. The construction of a well is essential.
4. Only after the first three points have been achieved, can the possibility of education, health promotion and microcredit be established.
1. Socialize (churches, schools, institutions, etc. )
2. Announcement of the project at all levels
3. Soliciting for sponsorships.
4. Raising awareness on current poverty situation in West and Central Africa.
Sources of finance at different levels:
1. Establishing the possibility of sponsorship for individual children
2. Membership contributions in the association
5. Events with various institutions (school, Catholic Church, etc.)
6. Sales of all kinds