Our goal is to work out that, after a kick-off support, the conditions are created , self-determined and independent alternatives to the population , which may be financed in the longer term itself .
- The living conditions of children without parents should be improved in order to offer them a perspective in life.
- The self-esteem of people in poverty and distress, especially children, should be strengthened.
- A shelter should be provider to children living on the street.
- Children and young people should be allowed an access to education.
- The social and economic situation of women should be improved.
- Facilities and equipment of basic necessities, has been in constant supply since 2003 in Kumba. Basic needs of the residents should be guaranteed.
- Education for street children in and around Kumba and in other parts of Cameroon and Central and West Africa (agriculture -ecological farming methods, carpentry, computers, crafts, etc. ).
- The Facilities should be supplied with a deep well, so that constant water supply is guaranteed. This should also enable the agricultural cultivation for personal consumption.
- Health facilities (with an option for the future, set up a medical point of contact for the children): AIDS prevention, malaria, malnutrition, vaccinations, contraception, prevention, sensibility, campaigns, etc.
- A Computer room (internet cafe)
- Microcredit to enhance the independence of the local population