Africa-Swiss Solidarity of Home
As a non-profit organization, the association provides support in Central and West Africa. We feel responsible for our fellow human beings and take the initiative to no longer stand idly by and watch the often inhumane conditions in the South.
Would you like to support our charity fund?
Saving lives and building families since 1990
What we do?
In Cameroon :
- The first priority is the equipment of the essentials for the facility, so that the children and can feel safe .
- The facility is intended to maintain a constant care of the residents.
- The construction of a well is essential.
- Only after the first three points have been achieved, can the possibility of education, health promotion and microcredit be established.
- Socialize (churches, schools, institutions, etc. )
- Announcement of the project at all levels
- Soliciting for sponsorships.
- Raising awareness on current poverty situation in West and Central Africa.
Sources of finance at different levels:
- Establishing the possibility of sponsorship for individual children
- Membership contributions in the association
- Events with various institutions (school, Catholic Church, etc.)
- Sales of all kinds
To meet the general basic needs of people in need such as food, shelter, clothing, education, employment and health.
Become a sponsor. Get involved.
Please contact us to learn about
Our vision is to help people in need while they exist and ensure they are self-sufficient and have a sustainable place to live.